Domain Dropcatch And Backorder Rule
1. After you submit domain backorder and pay the deposit, Gname will dropcatch the domain name for you.
2. If there are multiple people backorder the same domain name (backorder price is the same), after successfully dropcatch, an auction is required, and highest bidder will win auction.
3. If domain name you backordered is only backordered by you, after successfully dropcatch, you will directly win bid without auction.
4. If dropcatch failed, system will automatically refund your backorder deposit.
5. If successfully dropcatch, you only need to pay the corresponding dropcatch price without paying other fees (domain name dropcatch price includes domain registration fee, and most domain names can be directly resolved and used after successfully dropcatch).